Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Contact Mrs. Rose

From Mrs Rose Houry

Abidjan ivory coast
Attn.

My name is Mrs.Rose Houry . I am a widow and a mother of a son. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me and give me audience because I found myself in a situation that I don't have any option than to contact you, so that you can help me in this problem I found myself into, so I feel very pleased to contact you for your assistance and business relationship.

We from Sierra Leone My Dear husband Mr Johnson Houry was killed by the gunmen due to his political ambitions and his total fighting against crimes on Humanity the have also order for the confiscation all his seen public assets including his bank accounts which he has in our country , since his death life has become miserable to my family, but we are lucky to have an information of his company fixed deposited account of $18.3 million united states dollars outside our country which i and my son Jacob has the all the information's covering the deposit . i am now soliciting for your help to provide a bank account where this fund can be transfer to and invested into a profited venture ,such as

1 Real-Estate
2 Hotel business
3 Gas station

over there in your country since we have decided not to go back to our country for any Reason again after the transfer and we move out from here . You will also help us to have resident permit to be in your country for we to operate with you without any problem. In your country, we have decided to compensate you with part of this fund for any of your effort in getting things done for us, which will be discuses after you declare your interest in helping us. You will also serve as the director of any establishment which will be done with part of this fund in your country. We are now staying as a refuge in a local hotel here in Abidjan Ivory Coast i will like you to get back to us urgently so that we will give you more details about this transaction if you are honest and capable in handling the transfer.

We are hoping to hear from your urgently

thanks and god bless.
Mrs. Rose Houry

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

No comments:

Worlds AIDS Day in Muslim Countries